1) The student should submit risk certificate before commencement of intellectual industrial visit.
2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited during full duration of contract with edu2020.
3) Students College Id card is compulsory and mandatory for entry inside a factory.
4) The student should strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the factory.
5) Photographs or video graphs inside the factory premises are strictly prohibited.
6) For any damage inside the factory or hotel property or during transportation, during the period of contract, due to the student/students, they are strictly liable for the consequences and expenses.
7) The students will have bear medical charges if local Doctors including medicine charges attend them.
8)Ragging should not be done in any case, if found the student will be handed over to police for further action as per RAGGING ACT.
9) Students should not disturb other occupants in the Hotel or workers in Industry.
10) No students will be allowed to visit their relatives.
11) Relatives can meet the students only in the lobby of the Hotel with prior permission.
12) The organizer of edu2020 is not responsible for any loss of the belongings of the student. The student should make sure to keep them safe.
13) For any accident in the hotel, or the factory or in the transportation, edu2020 is not responsible.
14) Try to avoid laptops and costly mobiles.
15) The student should strictly abide by the timings.
16) Strict discipline is expected inside the factory.
17) Try to be self-conscious and careful during the trip.
18) Once trip is confirmed, cancellation of visit in full or part is not permitted. No refund of the charges paid for the visit in full or part.
19) In rare case, due to any Factory Maintenance or Security issues Edu2020 has right to cancel the trip. The students will have bear the to and fro transportation cost.
20) The terms and conditions are flexible and edu2020 has full authority to update the terms & conditions without prior notice.
The www.edu2020.in is owned and operated By ARCTICTERN CONSULTANCY SERVICES PVT LTD.
Please read this Agreement conscientiously. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Web Site, you acknowledge us that you have read, understood, and agree to be obligated by this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not proceed to access, browse or use this Web Site.
You understand and agree that we may change this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
1. Unauthorized usage of the Content may result in infringement of copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use, copy or display the Content.
2. The use or posting of any of the material on any other web site or in a networked environment for any reason is expressly prohibited. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your right to access and/or use the Web Site will be automatically terminated.
3. The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Edu2020TM(the Edu2020TMTrademarks) used and displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of the Edu2020TM and are restricted for unauthorized use.
4. Use of any Trademarks as part of a link to or from any web site is prohibited without Edu2020TMs prior written consent.
5. Be cautious when downloading files from any other web sites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access any External Sites apart from www.edu2020.com, you do it at your own risk.
6. If you believe that materials on this Web Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
7. Edu2020TM strives to provide an environment where student travelers have secure connection to social networks where they may contact other student travelers or other people. Make sure every person visiting this website keep the Edu2020TM community safe.
8. Any order placed by the user without any reason thereon via this website will not be accepted. Contract to any service that is to be incorporated by Edu2020TM is valid only post receipt of the full payment and authorization from the authorities of Edu2020TM.
9. Irrespective of your registration under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you must still authorize us by responding to a call from Edu2020TM & its associate partners for the above mentioned authorization purposes until 90 days of your registration.
10. You agree that you use the content and website at your own risk.